Friday 21 March 2014

Far to sunny to be busy


I am busy, too busy and it is annoying me.  For nearly 4 weeks I have run from one job to another and I am meeting myself coming backwards at work.  To top it all we have our end of year reports to write for work and quite frankly I have never liked that.  I think it is hard for most of us to spend time writing down how good we are and then selling ourselves to our managers no matter how much they know us.  If I could opt out I would.

Anyhoo, this is why I haven't been around much and I am sure no-one misses my waffle but meh.

I am travelling up and down the country and beginning to wonder whether I should be on first name terms with the conductors at my local train station as I travel back and forth to Sheffield.  I am almost on first name terms with the receptionists at the hotel I use weekly or at least they recognise me.

I am away 4 days next week so at least I will get some decent sleep in the hotel instead of 2 very very long days.  Well, I say that.....

........but I have a habit of working from 5am in the morning until past 7pm at night and then going to the hotel room and either working some more or staying up until silly o'clock because it is a novelty to be able to spend some time without husband, child and doglets.  

Most of the time even though I am away from my family I enjoy sitting on a hotel bed and being able to find the time to do my nails, moisturise properly and spend some time on skincare.  Let's not forget that it is easier to make sure you haven't missed any leg hairs shaving when you have alone time in a hotel room instead of being rushed out of the bathroom by family members.

Today I am working from home, paper is strewn across my desk, I am jumping between 3 different procurements, my end of year evidence and report and the mandatory training I haven't had time to do for the past 4 months.

I don't even have time to breed some tiny little Bichon puppies because I cannot devote the time and lack of travel needed for them at the moment and that just isn't fair on them now is it....




No comments:

Post a Comment