Monday 6 January 2014

Mmmmmm, what to buy with my Christmas money.....?

I'm not the easiest person to buy for.  If you ask me what I would like my response would be 'nothing'.  Because I have everything I could want at home; ignoring the debt - a win on the lottery would be nice to clear my debts and mortgage but other than that I have a fantastic husband, a beautiful daughter, brilliant woofs and the greatest friends (shout out to Angel, Rachel, Kirst and Amanda...).  So yes, these days I find it difficult to say that I want anything.

Okay, you can buy me shoes because I love those and Beautiful B and Ry did just that on my 40th....






You can buy me perfume (Kenzo's Flower is my favourite) but I currently have 3 bottles.

and you can buy me pocket dragons....

These little rascals were collection pieces when I was in my late teens and early 20's.  By the time I moved in with Beautiful B's dad I had about 50 of them but after being burgled I was left with 6.  That hurt and I didn't start collecting them again until recently.  Now they are unavailable in shops and that is where Ebay is brilliant!

You see everyone is selling them now but I am still a child and they make me smile because they are so cute and I guess they take me back to a time when I didn't have bills and a mortgage to think about. 

So, as even I have no idea what I wanted for Christmas my family members gave me money and as a result, these babies have been ordered today.....



'Scribbles'



The first two are limited edition sets and I didn't partciularly buy them because they are limited sets but because it meant I got 6 dragons for a much cheaper price than buying them separately.  Admittedly they aren't everyones cup of tea but I don't care.....

I also collect Tusker's Elephants and any giraffe's so I don't discriminate.  If the post man arrives on a day I am working I can see there being a random break in my work day while I make room for them in my display cabinet.  

I am sure Hubby won't mind if his snooker tropies are put somewhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment