Wednesday 15 May 2013

A reason for not doing your hair

Today (which will be your Wednesday but was actually my Monday) I was rudely woken by the baby fluff and having decided to play a computer game for an hour put myself in the shower and then dragged my still wet hair in a bobble because I just could not be bothered with the drying and the straightening.

According to my hairdresser I have enough hair for 2 people.  I agree that more hair is better than less, after all Hubby does just shower and go and that does make me quite envious,  but it is just soooo time-consuming.

Thank whoever for GHD's because life was a complete nightmare before then seen as my hair is not straight by any stretch of the imagination and is quite coarse to add insult to injury.  

There are days when I wake up late and don't have time or days like today where I just can't be bothered; after all, I am not in any meetings today and there is no-one at work I am interested in impressing, so I drag it into a bobble or clip, use a couple of pins and a bit of spray and off I go.  Today was one of those days.....

Outside feels like the middle of winter again, after a week or so of mild and sometimes sunny weather.  The wind is blowing, the sky is gray, it is raining intermittently.  In the kitchen I could hear the fence panels rocking back and forth in their concrete pillars and could see the branches of the trees being more than whafted about.

Although my hair escaped much injury when I rushed from the house to the car I had no such luck from the car park to my office.  The wind too great delight in the fact that I had been to the shop and bought all sorts of non-healthy food and drink and both hands were full which meant nothing was available to hold my hair in place.

As a result, my hair appeared to belong more to one of my childhood favourite TV characters Worzel Gummidge than my own!

Note: I am talking about the hair on the head, not the chin!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment