What I learned this week….
Well, this week has been pretty uneventful unless we count the colds we have all had. It is the first I have suffered in a year so I am not complaining….much
- You can be around your Beautiful
B for over a week and not catch the humdinger of a cold she
has even if she does
oftenoccasionally forget to put her hand over her mouth while coughing;
- It can be incredibly frustrating to listen to Beautiful B cough and cough and cough when she refuses to take medicine (“it makes me sick”); I wonder who she could possibly have got that trait from (not me, it’s pills that used to make me sick at her age);
- You only need to be around one of your bestest friends for 2 hours when they have a cold to fetch it home with you;
- A wonderful hubby will wait on you hand and foot to nurse you better and make you hot chocolate (using milk!) and bacon butties for lunch;
- Your ears feel like you are still in the aeroplane that fetched you home from honeymoon;
- Despite feeling awful you can still get out of bed because you feel the need to do the washing and transfer it to the dryer;
- It’s easier to breathe through your nose when sat up than led in bed when full of a cold;
- Having a cold is a fabulous excuse to stay snuggled up in bed reading a book all weekend with occasional snoozes;
- The Hunger Games trilogy is addictive;
- You can read a whole book in 3 hours flat if not distracted;
- You can get frustrated when you lose the battle with your eyes on a Sunday night when you want to finish the third book in the trilogy;
- On the Monday you can feel much better and just amuse people with the squeaky voice you are left with;
- Oh and, you can then nurse your Hubby because you passed it onto him.
Now what did you learn this week?