Wednesday 18 January 2017

A little bit of everything

A nice warm lie-in would have been lovely this morning but it doesn't happen with an Abi sheep in the house!  So awake at 5 meant catching up on 24 Hours in A&E before braving the chill. 

A bit of pottering about because that's what you are supposed to do as you age before tackling the what was dining room which is slowly becoming my mum-in-laws living room. Today was a replacement fire after I hastily moved everything around so the gas engineer didn't have to play mountaineer to get to it. 

Tomorrow will be a quote for decorating the room. I say decorate instead of paint because it would appear that one wall still has a life of its own and is already messing up the new plaster despite numerous professionals assuring g us it isn't damp. I see a feature wallpaper coming on....

Then I had a sit down with the iPad and POOF two hours disappeared. I'm now sat in the garage while people look at my car to find out why the button for the electric windows is sticking - though of course not right now because my car is alive and laughing its head off at working them intermittently and yes you guessed it they are working fine right now. 

After this back home to potentially clean up after the fluffs who may protest at me leaving them, a bit of dinner and then to the snooker accounts I go. If I get those done early enough I might be able to sit down and finish the cross stitch I'm doing for my mum-in-law!  

There's no relaxing when on a day off work these days.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment