|The part that shears off and drives itself through the back of my poor dryer!|
Good morning folks!
Another night awake due to pain and now my eyes are tired. I may need a siesta this afternoon - that will be such a hardship.....not.
I've had quite a few lessons this week;
- It is so nice to just be in Sheffield for one day and be home with my gorgeous family for the rest of the week
- If my tumble dryer is fixed once so it stops squealing and then starts again a few weeks later my gut feeling is right when it tells me that it is kaput
- You can buy a new tumble dryer for a reasonable price which is handy because money wise this is not the best time
- When I keep waking up during the night in pain when I try to turn over Hubby does listen because eventually he will take me to the shop for a new mattress
- As the edges of our bed are quite wide it is possible to get a king size mattress on a double bed frame - HELLO extra space, I'd like to welcome you.
- It turns out that I am better at winning bets on the horse than my Hubby and brother are - YES!
- If I can't hear out of my earbuds when watching a film on the iPad chances are that the earbuds are broken or just old
- When I put a new pair of ear buds in I must remember to turn the volume down so I do not deafen myself
- It is typical that immediately after a new power washer and attachments are delivered it will rain for days on end
- It's only Tuesday and I am giddy already knowing that I am out with 3 of my bestest friends on Friday night - cocktails here we come!
So what have you learned this week?
Usual rules apply - see below. I would love to hear from you if you also leave comments on my blog.To join in Julie's What I Learned This Week carnival, simply follow these steps:
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog and comment on my blog hyper linking to your blog.
2. Then go and visit Julie’s blog at From Inmates to Playdates, find her latest “What I learned this week” and link up with the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of the post. Please put the link to your POST, not the front page of your blog.
3. Then visit the other participants and see what they learned this week.