Thursday 24 October 2013

Not black and will know when I see it

This would be a longer post but I have spent the last hour on eBay trying to find a laptop bag that I like.  Why must they all be black and boring?  A Radley black laptop bag I could cope with but that is about it.  

As a rule I like colours, though in a laptop bag not too bright but you get the idea.  I have settled for a blue laptop case as it will hold more paperwork and as I will potentially be in any one of 3 offices the case makes more sense than a bag.  

Oh and then there is the need to buy the Harry Potter books on the kindle, not that I am going to read them for a while.  It's just that it is on my to do list and so I can knock it off if I buy them.  I know, mental! 

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Harry Potter books..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. They transcend all age groups. They are books I can read over and over again and each time I read them I find something new. Wonderful books.

      Delete