I am slightly more organised this week and am preparing today's post early as work seems to be getting in the way - how dare it!
This week I learned:
- that 2 weeks back into work and my brain is starting to remember what it should be doing
- it's hard to remember to follow the doctors instructions of do not use MS Excel when you are an accountant
- after what has been the 3rd huge flare up of the repetitive strain injury and slipped disc pain it is taking longer for the after effects to wear off - that or I have woken up to the daily pain rather than just accept it as part of a normal day
- it's not a good idea to do my foot stretching exercises against a pillar at work while talking to a colleague because he will innocently ask (with an amused look on his face) "Ribena, why are you hugging a post?"
- It's almost impossible to send a personal email during the work day when you have to use voice-activated software
- The iPhone 5 is fantastic especially the bigger screen as it makes for much easier reading from the Kindle app. While I wait for my new glasses to be ready it helps avoid the need to move the phone further away to read the screen without the words being blurred which is fabulous because I don't like looking like I am old
- There are disappointly few iPhone 5 covers available on the UK ebay at the moment
- SIMS 3 distorts time; it is amazingly easy to sit in front of a computer controlling peoples lives for 3 hours when you could swear you have only sat there for one hour
- Finally getting my SIMS 3 characters to marry provided me with far too much satisfaction to be healthy....surely
- Having never been able to keep one house plant alive in over 20 years the feeling of satisfaction at my parrot plant not only being alive but thriving is ridiculously sad
- I am dire at Wordfeud; that is all I have to say on the matter
So what have you learned this week?
To join in on the What I Learned This Week carnival, simply follow these steps:
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog and comment on my blog hyper linking to your blog.
2. Then go and visit Julie’s blog at From Inmates to Playdates, find her latest “What I learned this week” and link up with the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of the post. Please put the link to your POST, not the front page of your blog.
3. Then visit the other participants and see what they learned this week.