This weeks post might just be a random dumping of thoughts (nothing new there then).
- Never take Abi sheep away from her mother, step-dad and grandma again because she just whines and whines. When you do eventually return from the trip having returned her to her family 2 days before she will whine for 3 hours obviously telling you NEVER TO DO THAT AGAIN!
- There is really no need to pack so much 'stuff' for 3 days away from home because you will find yourself packing at least half of it back up having never used it.
- As lazy as it is, spending a day in PJ's just because you can feels good!
- Hosing the back garden down is not as much fun as using a power washer so when you buy another one don't break it!
- You really should delete all the games on the home computer because they are far too distracting when you should be doing accounts instead.
- It is apparently possible to lose a dog who is as tall as a desk in a 2 bedroom house and think he has escaped. You will only find him when having searched every room fruitlessly you open the front door to see if he is outside and he barks his head off and comes to tell you that you really shouldn't go to work.
- You will have no idea where he was hiding.
- The last 2 bullets relate to Beautiful B and despite trying you won't be able to get her to calm down or agree to go to work as she falls apart on the phone when she thinks she has lost her beloved dog.
- Being at work knowing that you have a non-working day the day after feels rather relaxing.
- You know you need to make a concerted effort to watch the shows on the Sky planner you recorded when both machines only have 20% space left on them.
- Episodes of 'Bizarre ER' build up quickly when they are on 5 days a week.
- You can wonder just how many people arrive in an ER for bizarre reasons when they have enough to show 5 shows a week.
- You think it might be worth watching Bizarre ER with a notepad and pencil because surely there is a blog post or two to come out of that programme.
For complete carnival rules, click here.
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog.
2. Within that post, please mention the What I Learned This Week carnival and link back to this post and to Julie's blog: From Inmates to Playdates. If you don’t know how to link, have a look at the rules on Julie's blog.
3. Then link up with Mr. Linky on Julie's page.
4. Visit the other participants and see what they learned this week. Then leave a comment because comments are fun!