Friday 24 May 2013

My apologies....

It's been a while since I left the blog. Amazingly I am on annual leave and still managed to neglect the blog.  

I've done far too much cleaning considering I am on a holiday from work but I do feel much better now my ironing basket is empty and my kitchen floor has had a really good scrub. The cleaning has taken all week (and I may have broken the vacuum cleaner) because it has been interspaced with lots of computer game playing and TV watching. 

It's 11.30pm and I'm blogging so late as I have been arguing with a headache all day. Had I given in this morning I would have realised I didn't have any migraine pills and got an emergency prescription. Instead I spent all day telling myself the pain wasn't bad enough for a migraine pill. Stupid, stupid. 

Hubby came home from work and sent me to bed after dinner. Realising my own stupidity meant migraine pills were in available Tramadol had to do.  

Triumphantly I awoke at 9pm feeling more human so it seems a migraine pill wasn't needed. 

Having watched 2 comedies which were just what was needed we then watched a documentary about Eddie Izard running 27 marathons in 27 days in memory of Nelson Mandela's 27 years in incarceration and I am now wide awake. 

I thought I had best post an apology before I settle down to read a Karen Rose novel. 

More jobs to do tomorrow, more computer games, being a good housewife to Hubby.....I could love being a stay at home wife! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, I've really missed it the last couple of days. I don't think you need to apologise for not posting though. I don't think it's mandatory!!

    ReplyDelete