Monday 13 May 2013

All important questions this week



Well they aren’t important but I had some time to waste one lunchtime

I am expecting at least one person to respond to this in the comments and if she doesn’t there is no red wine for her next time she visits my house……

1.   When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

So far I haven’t – I try not to do so for fear of scaring myself into even more white hair.

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?

Not enough.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?

My first thought was ‘Cor’ but how boring is that (and 80s). Then again so is floor.  But now I am almost positive the second one doesn’t rhyme but I am pretty positive ‘roar’ does.  See, just like British Rail; I get there in the end.

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

Hubby – which is rather fitting because he has said, on numerous occasions, there is little point me having a phone as I never hear it ring.

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

The muppets – na na nana nah nah nanana –reminds me of my dad

6. What are you wearing right now?

Erm, clothes!  I am at work after all and we cannot scare the locals

7. Do you label yourself?

I try not too, I have a hard time remembering to cut labels out of new clothes, I really don’t need any more help.

8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?

The wording of this question indicates that you would only have one brand of shoes.  Therefore, I deduce this question bank was devised by a male because every woman knows that there are never just one brand of shoes.  

Instead, you get my favourite pair at the moment: Dune

9.Bright or Dark Room?


Depends on a migraine or vodka intake

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

Male!  Never met, I have been scooting dangerous around the internet at my own peril

11. What does your watch look like?

I don’t wear a watch – they are at home keeping my Chamilia bracelet and charms safe.

12. What were you doing at
midnight last night?

I may have been watching Bizarre ER but I may have been asleep. At some stage the TV got fed up of being ignored and put itself on standby while I snored happily in my bed.

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

‘Mum; I’m off to the gym in a min.  Been to a funeral and ate the buffet!! Xxx’
Begs the question if she ate all of it in which case I may need to rescue her from the bottom of the swimming pool where she has sunk.

14. What's a word that you say a lot?

Puppy Power!

15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
 
If you insist I ignore my family then it will be any of 3 of my best friends.  Asking me to remember which one was last is like asking me what I had for dinner on the 13th July 1982.

16. Last furry thing you touched?

Cala fluff when she wanted a snuggle before I deserted her for work this morning.

17. Favourite age you have been so far?

40 – great excuse for a party and a wedding.

18. What was the last thing you said to someone?

Oh dear, there really was no need to sneeze as loud as that.
I know – I live an exciting life.

19.The last song you listened to?

U + Ur Hand by (you guessed it) P!nk

20. Where did you live in 1987?

In a house.

21. Are you jealous of anyone?

No, I have everything I need at home; a fabulous husband, a brilliant daughter, a great brother, fantastic mum and dad and the bestest friends ever….oh and cute fluff bags so I don’t need anything else though £15m would be nice to share among family and friends.

22. Is anyone jealous of you?

………..ha ha, sorry, took me a while to wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes.

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

Hair, skin, wedding ring

24. What’s your favourite town/city?


I love Orlando because - I am there long enough to release the inner child and chase Chip & Dale up Main St but not enough time to see a drive by shooting.

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

5 weeks ago – updating Aunty Sylvia on everyone’s antics while sending her a lot of books – she lives in Spain, doesn’t read too well in Spanish.  Well, in English either but that is because she won’t get her eyesight seen to.

26. Can you change the oil on a car?

Stop with the funny questions now! I am a star at topping it up

27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?


Patrick Swayze and the last thing I heard on him was his wife talking about how fabulous their marriage was.

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

No even my “Hey you, I may not be broken still but I am still going to moan” little finger is being good.

29.What is your current desktop picture?

At work, none because the minions of the dark lords will not allow us to have any. 
On the home PC my favourite photo of Beautiful B looking happy, content and gorgeous
On the iPad a photo of a couple of pillows with Mr & Mrs printed on them (all together now – aaahhh)
On the iPhone – Lily and Cala fluffs begging for something food related and Hubby and I on the evening do at our wedding

30. Have you been burnt by love?

What a silly question!  You get burnt by ovens, toasters, boiling water, the sun etc not by love – everyone knows you are all snugly and warm with love.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I love the way your brain works. You make me laugh so much. I'd have gone with 'more' by the way, which makes me wonder what these types of questions tell us about ourselves. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't ever think of that word! Maybe I was subconsciously trying to think out of the box but I'm obviously not too good at that! Xx

    ReplyDelete