Tuesday 16 April 2013

On a dilly dally

I'm on a jolly; otherwise known as a couple of days worth of meetings in Newcastle. Serious meetings, well I'm not promising that the meeting with my mentor will be totally serious because he knows I'm a bit mental and that's why he requested me as a mentee. Anyhoo, I digress.

First things first, I'm not able to format my post on my iphone so I will tidy it up when I get home. If it looks okay to you then I'm already home and have already done it.... Unless you are reading this on an app in which case it will look normal.

Did you notice on my post about being exhausted that there were lots of spelling and grammatical errors (more than normal)? Well that is because I was falling asleep at the time. Not sure whether I should correct them or leave them to show just how tired I was. The OCD part of me wants to correct it and worries people may read it and just think I am stupid or lack an attention to detail. What do you guys think I should do? Well all the 1 of you that regularly reads this blog.

Going off on a complete tangent; I have the news on in the background and have just checked that it wasn't Cheryl Cole talking on the TV. It wasn't; another woman from Newcastle. She could be a voice decoy for her. I wonder if there is a market for that? Must be; advertisements and all....

I've driven here this time on my bosses advice. I downloaded an audiobook as they keep me awake on the road. Mind you, it avoids falling asleep on the train, missing the Newcastle station and ending up in the middle of Scotland! Again!

I'm undecided. Do I have a lazy and early night tonight or do I go to the Metrocentre (shopping centre) and watch a film? I could do the film tomorrow night but then I wonder if I will be too tired after a day of meetings. Decisions, decisions.

I've been a little quiet this weekend as I spent an evening with P!nk. Well, with another 16,000 people.... It was truly amazing and well worth every penny of the extortionate amount I paid for the tickets. I will do a proper post on it when I get back home. Beautiful B took photos and videos (not great quality as done on an iPhone) so I could enjoy every second of it so once they are all downloaded I can include them in the post. I'm still buzzing from the experience and wish I was a teeny bit loaded so I could see her again next week.

I'm off now to get my drug of choice out of the car... Coca cola. Talk to you tomorrow xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. The OCD part of me would have to tidy up the post as well!!

    ReplyDelete