Friday 22 March 2013

Five Things Friday - Procrastination


As a procrastinator I am going to list 5 things that I am going to do this weekend and then return to it on Monday with an update as to how I did!

Do some social club accounts

One of them is straight forward enough.  I rather enjoy doing them.  The other annoys me no end.  You know that saying ‘I have ??,000 nerves and you are annoying every single one of them’?  I could attribute that to them; no so much the accounting, that is easy enough it’s the lack of co-operation when it comes to associated paperwork and audit requirements.  Anyhoo, I am going to get some of it done – I need to see my dining room table at least sometime this month.

Clean the bedroom carpet

After all, the steamer did such a great job of the stairs I can only imagine what a great colour the bedroom carpet is going to be.  Sad I know.

Power wash the Indian stone paving in the garden

I have 4 dogs, I don’t think I need to say anymore.

Sort out drawer in various cupboards and the wardrobes

I have put the brand new kindle somewhere safe – well, I did 2 months ago; I just don’t know where safe is.  I may not find it but at least some order will be restored in the drawers and will calm the OCD side of my nature down.

Clear some of the Sky Planner (equivalent of TIVO for our USA friends)

I watch copious amounts of mysteries, thrillers, criminal type programmes as well as anything vampire, werewolf, supernatural related.  As you can imagine I record copious amounts; after all, I rarely get time to watch it all seen as I ‘cannot sit still for more than 30 minutes and relax’ (paraphrasing lol).  Having 2 sky boxes, one of which is mostly recording 2 channels at a time, the memory capacity is reducing drastically.

Let’s see how much I can clear in-between household jobs.

These 5 things will clear off 3 of the things on my to do list but you can guarantee that I will have added another 10 things to that list before the end of the weekend.

I’ll update on Monday for all of you people that read the blog – none on a regular basis lol.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment