Tuesday 13 March 2012

Organising a secret

It’s a secret, not my secret, I’m sworn to keep it a secret….I’m not good with keeping my secrets secret! I can keep anyone else’s secret and take it to the grave but my secrets? Nope, not me, especially when I don’t want it to be a secret.

So, I am busy organising; organising a secret with only a very select number of friends and family in the know who in turn are all sworn to secrecy.

I need to organise one more bit and then that secret can extend to other people but not to people at work…oh no, that has to remain a secret at least until I can convince Hubby that it shouldn’t remain a secret.

I am so very excited about this secret, more than anything the family needs to be excited about something right now and this secret is probably the best thing to get excited about. Despite it being a secret, I am enjoying the organising and with each bit organised I get a little more excited. By the time all this is finished I will be that excited I won’t need any caffeine at all!

I am off to see one friend tonight, who knows the secret and is helping me with the secret, to discuss elements of the secret. I am not at all creatively minded but I think I am going to ask if I can be involved in creating this part of the secret with her as it would be wonderful to look back in the future and know that I helped to create it. It may well be that when I start to help her with this part of the secret that she determines I am far too uncreatively-minded and that I should just sit and watch. Then I can look back in the future and know that I designed this creative element of the secret.

I’m thinking that I need to get creative about convincing Hubby to allow me to reveal the secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment