Thursday 14 November 2013

No work Thursday

Except of course it is because this is me and I have work to do at home of both the work that earns me a wage and the football treasury accounts. 

However.....



because I am not physically at work and I am happy about that. In fact, today's additional non-work that will be a work day is to get my files in order and sort out the paperwork I wish to keep for my new role which starts on Monday.  And we all know I am looking forward to that; new role, commercials and finance instead of just finance and a new boss.  Not forgetting the working from home malarky!
 
So yes I have chores and some work to do but not before a bit of a play on computer games because after all, I wouldn't be me if I didn't get a little distracted by computer games when I have real work to do.
 
Toodaloo folks, see you tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment