Monday 19 August 2013

All Change

This week my computer decided that it was going to be as ill as I have been these last few weeks - it doesn't like feeling left out and is clearly a copy cat. At the same time I got to the end of my tether with it acting like a 100 year old person and running (more like hobbling along) far too slowly. After sitting in front of it waiting not so patiently for it to open an application I gave up, after all who wants to spend an afternoon doing accounts that should take 2 hours? 

The PC is in the PC hospital to have an overhaul and Clean up.  And by clean up I mean blowing out all off Fredster's hair remnants as well as ridding it of sny viruses.  So I did think you guys woud have to put up with the untidiness of my posts as the blogger iPad application doesn't let me do half as much as it should. However, my A came to my rescue and has a new laptop that she wasn't taking on holiday.  My OCDishness when it comes to the font, colour and format of the blog is intact.  

Beautiful B will be happy when the PC returns healthy and raring to go.  After all, she wants to use up much more memory and RAM than i would like her playing Zoo Tycoon 2. 

So posting on the iPad is a change as is where I am posting from. Hubby and I are house sitting for my brother C and his fiancĂ© A.  In reality we are doggie rather than house sitting as I decided it was silly to put them in kennels.  I wouldn't want to spend a week in a metal cage and sleeping on concrete. So that's the second change. 

It is Saturday and I'm sat on the couch while Hubby is sat on the other one playing on-line golf and watching cricket.  There is the third change as I do not like cricket and i normally spend the afternoon cleaning or accounts or playing computer games. In cricket they do a lot of nothing between runs and it bores me. 

I'm not sure I can cope any more with cricket so I'm going to snuggle down on the settee and lose myself in a world of vampires. After all, I am sure football will be on later too and that is one sport I really don't like watching.  

It is great to spend time with Hubby even if we are doing two different things. It is not often we get to just sit and enjoy our hobbies together. I like asking him if he wants another beer or a snack every 20 minutes or so.  I like looking after him although anything requiring preparation as a snack he would have to do as my fingers still don't play ball with knives and vegetables or cheese graters.

Have a great day everyone. On Monday when you read this Hubby and I will be celebrating 9 years together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment